Floating Sunglasses built for action
Designed by water-sports enthusiasts who take their gear seriously. Signal 8 floating sunglasses assure performance and safety at international standards. Not worrying about your sunnies sinking as you reach the edge means you can take your performance to the limit and beyond.
Now on special for only HK$500
- Two years in the making, the Signal 8 collection of floating sunglasses has been developed in collaboration with high performance sailors from around the world to ensure a sunglass that meets the highest performance and safety at sea standards.
- Using the latest lightweight buoyant materials, our sunglasses float so that they can be easily retrieved if they go overboard.
- Grippy arms that sit on the occipital bone and the best known wrap around shapes mean that leashes are not required (unless you want them!).
- We use high visibility frame colours so that the glasses remain visible in the water. Choose from Blaze, Storm or Wave. The lens offers maximum eye protection with full UV400 CE certification and US and EU safety standards.
- Polarized lenses ensure clarity of vision even in the brightest of days.
|Wave Blue and Sea Green||Blaze Red and Black||Storm Grey and Fire Red|
Ultra light buoyant frames, highest grade polycarbonate polarised lenses tested to US and EU safety standards. Each pair of sunglasses arrives with a special case that includes a velcro fastening and a micro-fibre cleaning cloth to maintain your sunnies in top quality condition.
One year full manufacturing defect warranty from date of purchase for peace of mind on all purchases.
If you have any questions please contact us. We have tried to answer the obvious ones below but we would love to hear from you if you would like to know more.
- How do I place an order?
You can email or call and we will arrange to send your order to you.
- Payment and Shipping
Payment can be by cheque made out to Nunan & Associates Limited or direct transfer to account (supplied upon order). If you want to arrange a electronic bank transfer, please contact us. Shipping within Hong Kong will cost HK$20 and for all other places your shipping will cost HK$70.
- Returns & refunds
If you believe a product to be faulty from the point of sale you have 7 days to return the product in unused condition and with proof that the product has a manufacturing fault that was present at the point of sale. It is our decision as to how we deal with the fault, if accepted, and the customer will be informed via email or telephone as to our decision. All products benefit from the manufacturer’s warranty and are guaranteed against faulty workmanship or materials for 12 months, excluding normal wear and tear.